Shop for new business electricity rates today!
Power your business with Just Energy
- Stay on budget with long-term price protection
- Competitive rates to help you cut costs
- Personal, knowledgeable customer service
Call now for our best rates!
Compare Business Electricity Rates from Caddo to Cypress
Consider the many benefits of switching to a retail electricity provider for your business electricity service. Thanks to the deregulated energy market in Texas, you and your business are no longer required to purchase electricity from a designated utility provider. Instead, you’re given the freedom to choose from different commercial electricity retailers in your area that offer you a variety of billing options for your business energy. With this power to choose your business electricity service, you’ll have the chance to save money on your monthly energy bills. Choosing service from a commercial electricity provider could be one of the best decisions you make for your business.
Commercial electricity providers offer competitive business electricity rates and green business energy options from Caddo to Cypress. Learn more about what business electricity providers can do for you by clicking on your home city or town from the list below.
Find business electricity providers in cities in Texas starting with A
Help Protect the Environment With Green Business Energy Options
One of the benefits of energy deregulation in Texas is that business electricity providers offer residential and commercial customers opportunities to contribute to the improvement of the environment. If environmental responsibility is part of your business model, consider green business energy options from commercial electricity providers. With green business energy options, you can make use of business electricity generated from renewable energy sources such as wind, solar and hydro. These sources serve as clean alternatives to business energy solutions that use non-renewable sources such as coal and oil to generate business electricity.
When choosing your business electricity provider, it’s important to compare not only business electricity rates but also green business energy plans among providers. Many commercial electricity providers give you the chance to offset the negative effects of your business energy consumption by injecting clean energy into the electricity grid that powers your company’s building. Take advantage of these environmentally friendly business energy solutions by learning more about the green energy options from business electricity providers in your area.
Competitive Business Electricity Rates in Texas
In deregulated areas of Texas, business electricity providers offer a variety of commercial electricity rate plan options for your business energy solutions. Some of the commercial electricity rate options include:
- Fixed-Rate Plans: Many commercial electricity providers present you with the payment option of a fixed-rate plan. With this plan, you can stabilize your business electricity rates, so that the amount you pay per unit of electricity won’t change each month. Your commercial electricity rates will remain the same for the duration of your contract.
- Variable-Rate Plans: Texas businesses can choose a variable-rate plan if they are willing to pay the market rate for energy each month. Under this plan, your business electricity rates are subject to change according to the energy market. This could be lower than the fixed rate for other plans, but it could also be higher.
- Indexed-Rate Plans: Commercial electricity providers use formulas based on different factors in the energy market to establish indexed rates for businesses. Under some indexed-rate plans, your business electricity rates change from month to month, while other plans lock in your rates for a designated period.